Classic Landscapes is seeking employees for the 2017 season. We are a small, family owned, design build landscape company that focuses on delivering quality installations and excellent customer service to our clients.
You will work on a team to install landscapes from start to finish including planning, site prep, construction, clean up, equipment operation, and safety. Work done will include:
- Installation of interlocking pavers, retaining walls, planters, firepits, etc.
- Landscape lighting
- Bed constructions, edging, stone, mulch
- Planting of trees, shrubs, and perennials
- Soil and sod
Classic Landscapes offers a fun, team oriented, and productive work environment. Employees typically work Monday to Friday from 7:00 am until about 5:30-6:00 pm for an average of 50 hours per week. Saturdays are worked only when a day is lost to rain during the week and Sundays are always off.
Qualified employees must:
- Be willing, and physically able to work long days outdoors doing physical work
- Be reliable, punctual, hard working, and eager to learn
- Have a valid Class 5 drivers license and reliable transportation to our shop daily
- Supply their own steel toed boots (all other PPE will be supplied)
Experience is an asset, but not required. Starting wage is $14.00 per hour, or more depending on experience.
Please submit resumes to [email protected]